Most races in NYSSRA region will be listed on adminskiracing.com unless noted otherwise by the host mountain. To register for race, follow below instructions:
Watch this video on how to create an account - How do I get started on adminskiracing?
Getting started on AdminSkiRacing is easy!
1. Create an account. You can do this by clicking the Create Account button on the login page.
2. Add your participants. On the My Participants page, you can click the Add Participant button to create profiles for all the racers and/or coaches in your family. You'll only have to do this once—you can keep using these profiles for years to come! For Division, choose “NYSSRA – Eastern” and Primary Club enter "Windham Mountain Resort"
3. Register for events. Once you've added a participant profile, you can either head over to All Events to see all the events in your region, or Event Signup to get quick access to just the currently open events your participant(s) are eligible for.
1. Always check event date and location to make sure you sign up for the right event. Some race events share the same event name.
2. Once you register your child for a race, you should receive an email confirmation. This is the time to check for accuracy! ALWAYS check to make sure that your participant name(s) appear on the registration roster. You can do this by going to the registration page of the race that you just sign up for, scroll down to the racers registration section, check the roster and make sure their names are on there.
3. Optional training day - some races offer optional training day. There is usually a separate registration for training day. If you choose to attend training day, make sure you sign up for both race and training day.
You can either go to All Events to see all the events in your selected region - make sure you filter the correct region where races are hosted. The default region will be NYSSRA but some races for older athletes may be in other regions. Alternatively you can also go to Event Signup which will only show the events you can sign up for—that is, races where registration is open and your participants are eligible to compete.
If a race isn't showing up, check these 5 most common issues:
- Is race registration still open? Or, maybe it hasn't opened yet?
- Does your participant have an active US Ski & Snowboard ID on their profile?
- Does your participant have the correct region and club selected in their profile?
- Is your participant the correct age and gender for the race?
- Is this race a Qualified Race? (If so, the race administrator may not have entered your participant's ID as eligible. Contact them if this is the case.)
If you're still confused, you can always check the All Events page instead of the Event Signup page. There, you can find the race you were looking for, and when you click to view the race page, will display a specific reason for any of your participants who are ineligible.
If you're getting an error about not having a valid US Ski & Snowboard license or regional membership like NYSSRA, and you're sure you do have one, it's most likely one of these things:
- If you just recently purchased your license or membership on another site, it may take an hour or two to be verified and transfer over to our site.
- If it's been longer and it's still not validating, there may be an issue with your membership. You can contact Adminskiracing directly if that is the case.
If you can't find the race on the All Events page, that means the host mountain hasn't listed the race on adminskiracing site. In that case, you can contact them directly to inquire if or when they intend to list the race on the site.
Go to the race event that you're interested in, if you do not know how to locate the race, check "how do I find an event" on this webpage.
Race information is usually listed under the event - this usually includes tentative schedule of the race (bib pick up, inspection time, race start time, award etc). If the information is not available at the time you checked, this could be that we are still further out from the race day. Check back when it's closer to the date for updated race information.