U12 Race Team News
Word of the week: Flexibility
What an amazing amount of flexibility you all showed this weekend: skiing in the rain, waiting out the thunderstorm, navigating narrow trails, exploring new groups and new friends. We loved all of your enthusiasm and your ability to get out of your comfort zone.
- Dryland for this week - please do 5 pushing ups before bed and in the morning every day this week
- Groups - we will continue to mix and match our groups this weekend so we can continue to assess our team and given our coaching staff an opportunity to get a fell for our new athletes
- Program Times - please remain flexible as we continue to work through what is best for the mountain and our team. We will send you an official update later this week (expect an 8:00am start time)
- ATTENDANCE - PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TODAY TO UPDATE YOUR HOLIDAY PLANS IN TEAMSNAP. THIS WINTER BREAK IS A BIT DIFFERENT THAN OTHERS GIVEN HOW THE CALENDAR FALLS. WE REALLY NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE SURE OUR STAFFING IS SUFFICIENT FOR THE NUMBER OF ATHLETES WE ARE EXPECTING.
More to come later this week!
Your U12 Coaching Team
Monday Motivation Quote from Mikaela Shiffrin:
"You can create your own miracle, but you do it by never looking past all the little steps along the way."
U12 Race Schedules 2021:
U12 Race and Camp Schedule:
How do I register?
- You can register for all of your races at the same time
- www.adminskiracing.com is the entry portal for ALL race registration - including MWC.
- Race registration for all mountains closes at 12pm the Thursday before the race